If we have to loose 2 hoops | Syracusefan.com

If we have to loose 2 hoops

sherrillcuse

Past IGGY Winner
Games to win a football game in NYC this week I’ll take it. We need the football win more right now. It’s been a terrible trip for the basketball team this week. If we loose all three It would suck bad!
A lil bummed right now. Hope Howard is back next week. Glad it’s early season they’ll right the ship but WOW!
LGO!

Games to win a football game in NYC this week I’ll take it. We need the football win more right now. It’s been a terrible trip for the basketball team this week. If we loose all three It would suck bad!
A lil bummed right now. Hope Howard is back next week. Glad it’s early season they’ll right the ship but WOW!
LGO!
One has nothing to do with the other.

4 teams enter the garden . one goes 2-0, two go 1-1, one goes 0-2.
and guess which straw we drew.

Basketball season started?

LGO!
I hear the football board is nice

4 teams enter the garden . one goes 2-0, two go 1-1, one goes 0-2.
and guess which straw we drew.

I think we could beat Iowa. They are a "normal" team without some freaking elements that are hard to prepare for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom