If we win this game... | Syracusefan.com

If we win this game...

Fred Hoiberg just got the rest of the basketball season cancelled...certainly there will be no tournament.

Fred Hoiberg just got the rest of the basketball season cancelled...certainly there will be no tournament.

what did I miss?

OMG. I just watched the video. Never should of coached but I am seriously worried about him.

For some reason this tweet made me laugh harder than I've laughed all week.

Seriously, maybe it's a coincidence, he's not in great health. And if not, I hope Hoiberg and everyone who came into contact with him are OK.

It’s one thing to Coach when you are a little under the weather. It’s completely oblivious and irresponsible to do so when there is an ongoing and highly contagious global pandemic. Can’t believe no one interceded and stopped him.

It’s one thing to Coach when you are a little under the weather. It’s completely oblivious and irresponsible to do so when there is an ongoing and highly contagious global pandemic. Can’t believe no one interceded and stopped him.
An idiot.

How can you be such an irresponsible moron?

Thanks Fred!

Glad the losing streak to UNC is over in a defacto road game to them

Brent Axe said in his recap he thinks its gonna be over

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors