If what we've been told today is true | Syracusefan.com

If what we've been told today is true

Huh? What have we been told today?

Even if we get a post season ban it won't be for this year.

HoustonCuse said:
Huh? What have we been told today? Even if we get a post season ban it won't be for this year.

Uh, wrong.

GoSU96 said:
Banned from the NIT, whoop de damn doo.

I think this team would have qualified and maybe won a game or two. But this is a good year to have a ban.

I think this team would have qualified and maybe won a game or two. But this is a good year to have a ban.

Where they getting 8, 9, 10 more wins from? Rak, Cooney, and G are going to hit a wall just as the real schedule hits with all the minutes they are playing.

Sometimes it just doesn't matter.

GoSU96 said:
Where they getting 8, 9, 10 more wins from? Rak, Cooney, and G are going to hit a wall just as the real schedule hits with all the minutes they are playing. Sometimes it just doesn't matter.

You don't think 8-6 is possible?

That's nothing special.

Where they getting 8, 9, 10 more wins from? Rak, Cooney, and G are going to hit a wall just as the real schedule hits with all the minutes they are playing.

Sometimes it just doesn't matter.

Whether you're right or not, you play for the pursuit of making the tourney.

You're counting the play-in game in Dayton as one of the wins, right? :p

OrangeXtreme said:
You're counting the play-in game in Dayton as one of the wins, right? :p

That's the ninth!

You don't think 8-6 is possible?

That's nothing special.

If they go 6-8 against the remaining schedule I think that's a real achievement for this team right now as is.

Post spring game is on me if they win more than 6.

GoSU96 said:
If they go 6-8 against the remaining schedule I think that's a real achievement for this team right now as is. Post spring game is on me if they win more than 6.

Is the spring game Easter weekend this year?

If they go 6-8 against the remaining schedule I think that's a real achievement for this team right now as is.

Post spring game is on me if they win more than 6.
are you talking about the beverages are on you or some entrance fee in to the spring game. I have thought 20 wins would be really tough for this team and 20 alone might not get us in.

OrangeXtreme said:
Shafer wanted to start Spring practice earlier now that he's got an IPF. You may be right.

Thought I read that somewhere.

The best way for us to deal with this over the top punishment is to pack the dome every chance we get and be as loud and supportive as we can. I feel sick for Rak if in fact we have a post season ban. The NCAA is messed up and it sucks that current athletes suffer.
If you aren't caught red handed they shouldn't be able to punish the current players/students at all, schollies or bans. It is ridiculous.

Go after the actual kids that took money it is the only way to actually make it stop, put the fear in the players. Make them pay back their schollies.

I take it you haven't read through the other huge thread and anomander's latest info.

Thanks for that Iommi. I had been dreading trying to read through that thread (which I'd been avoiding) and was able to cut straight to it by doing a search for his log-in. :)

I think the best course of action will be to challenge the NCAA in court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom