If you could have one of Lydon, Richardson, and Thompson back, which one would it be? | Syracusefan.com

If you could have one of Lydon, Richardson, and Thompson back, which one would it be?

acuse816

Walk On
Of course, we then might not have gotten certain players that are on the roster right now (e.g. Hughes, Dolezaj).

Lydon - most underrated player in recent memory here. Especially Freshman Lydon.

Malachi
So you’re either putting our most consistent scorer (Eli) or Battle on the bench. If not, yiure either putting Frank on the bench and making Battle play PG or putting OB on the bench and getting even smaller on the back wings.

Lydon at the 5 would be great for this team

So you’re either putting our most consistent scorer (Eli) or Battle on the bench. If not, yiure either putting Frank on the bench and making Battle play PG or putting OB on the bench and getting even smaller on the back wings.

Lydon at the 5 would be great for this team
Malachi's the best player of the three.

Wait. No love for Thompson?

The defense isn't very good without him, so there's no need to protect that. And we get virtually nothing offensively from the centers right now. So he'd be my pick.

Wait. No love for Thompson?

The defense isn't very good without him, so there's no need to protect that. And we get virtually nothing offensively from the centers right now. So he'd be my pick.

There’s not one thing Thompson could do as well or better than Lydon though. So he’s a no go.

The only thing we remember about Malachi was his heroic performance against UVA, but he shot 36.9% from the floor over the course of the season. He would be my distant third choice of these three behind Lydon and Thompson. We desperately need inside scoring.

What this team actually needs is Rak or Jerami Grant. Pure physicality and dominance when they’re pn. Which for Rak was every single game his senior year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom