If you don't read the Lacrosse forum, look at this... | Syracusefan.com

If you don't read the Lacrosse forum, look at this...

Someone dial up that St. Johns Picture of their NY Team sign that was hanging on about 20 light posts near MSG. Bwahahahahah

I know those banners were sponsored by AE but you have to think Doc Gross was heavily involved.

I know those banners were sponsored by AE but you have to think Doc Gross was heavily involved.
Not exactly (to the first part). AE owns the digital space and rents it out to whoever would like to showcase something in Times Square. It's something that can be easily bought by a booster, AD, etc.

We looked at it for a number of events here in the city. Co-branding it with AE just provides a cheaper deal.

I thought Rutgers owns NYC. Where is all the sports buzz about Rutgers?
Actually the only time Butgers has been in the NYC papers sports section this year was during the firing of their idiot coach Rice.

Not exactly (to the first part). AE owns the digital space and rents it out to whoever would like to showcase something in Times Square. It's something that can be easily bought by a booster, AD, etc.

We looked at it for a number of events here in the city. Co-branding it with AE just provides a cheaper deal.
And it makes it look like AE did it. Very clever. Fooled me.

Baller move by the marketing department and Dr. Gross.

1. It's an excellent way to congratulate and recognize the lacrosse teams. What a cool little reward from the school to be able to see your face on a billboard in Times freakin Square.

2. That is a huge display and it's all orange. In the most heavy-traffic area in the country, where brands market themselves to the trend-setters and those who follow, SU is there. Similar to the ad in Yankee Stadium, there is a lot of power in visual association and visual presence. People of all ages will gravitate towards SU and they won't even know it.

Bravo.

Nobody is a bigger TGD than i, but i believe They do this for all Big East champions in all sports.