If you guys are bored and want to watch some Texas HS Football | Syracusefan.com

If you guys are bored and want to watch some Texas HS Football

texascpa

Living Legend
5A Division I and II title games are on Fox Sports Southwest starting at 4pm CST.

4 pm 5A Division II : Katy (#6 ranked Nationally and my kids highschool) vs Cedar Hill

8pm 5A Division I: Allen vs Houston Lamar

This is the class of athletes that Zach Allen has been playing against.

Congrats to Katy on the win.
"Katy Holds Off Cedar Hill 35-24 for Seventh State Title

December 22, 2012​
By Doug Johnson of The Grind

Coach Gary Joseph brought out a very motivated Tiger football team lead by Adam Taylor and Matt Dimon who lead their team to its Seventh State Title.
Taylor rushed for 280 yards in 30 carries and all five touchdowns for the Tigers. He aslo recieved Offensive MVP recognition by the U.I.L. in his final game as a Katy Tiger. Taylor also reset Katy's all time rushing record tonight besting Bill Jatzlau's 1994 record of 2,565 yards in a single season with 2958.
Dimon who has verbally commited to Oklahoma got Defensive MVP by the U.I.L. preshured the Cedar Hill quarter back all game causing major havoc all game. More to come on this along with action photos and a highlight video. "

My sisters' kids are at Southlake so I get my ear full of Texas football commentary.
On a side note if anyone is ever interested on checking out HS sports news all over the country
ihigh.com is great site.