If you had Evansville and 63 points tonight ... | Syracusefan.com

If you had Evansville and 63 points tonight ...

Delmar

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
YOU LOST!!!

Thank you, Warner Wolf.

Duke 104 Evansville 40

Evansville scores the final 5 points in the game to keep it close.

Wow, last time I thought about Evansville, they were still wearing the T-shirts.

Looks like they've gone conventional and left that look to the NBA.

For some reason I always remember the name Parrish Casebier, as a player from Evansville. He was an All-American Candidate in one of the preview magazines that I would read alot when I first really became interested in college basketball around 1992 and 1993.

So as this thread triggered my memory of the name Parrish Casebier, I decided to look him up on Wiki. Yikes -- He is currently serving a 25 year sentence for kidnapping, human trafficking and setting up a prostituin ring in Iowa.

For some reason I always remember the name Parrish Casebier, as a player from Evansville. He was an All-American Candidate in one of the preview magazines that I would read alot when I first really became interested in college basketball around 1992 and 1993.

So as this thread triggered my memory of the name Parrish Casebier, I decided to look him up on Wiki. Yikes -- He is currently serving a 25 year sentence for kidnapping, human trafficking and setting up a prostituin ring in Iowa.

He turned out to be an All American Candidate for something, just not basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom