If you had Rutgers and 49 points tonight, YOU LOST! | Syracusefan.com

If you had Rutgers and 49 points tonight, YOU LOST!

The Big Ten currently has a small army of the best lawyers in Chicago scouring the agreement to bring Rutgers into the conference. They should be looking for a loophole, ANY loophole to get out of the deal.

Have Illinois -6.5 and Rutgers finally is starting to look like a basketball team.... ugh

Double OT, jeeez... Bet against Rutgers and it's a fail...

Rutgers should come through for you in the end... unless they heave a late 3 pointer.

lol they can't even beat a bad Illinois team at home, I hope they go 0 for the big ten.

Rutgers should come through for you in the end... unless they heave a late 3 pointer.

Holy crapolla. What are the chances. Thought that was a losing ticket for the first 51 minutes of the game.

Hello weekend party money.

Pretty sure they are 2-27 in B1G games since they joined. And I think they've lost 25 in a row in conference, if you count the tourney loss. Mind boggling even for them.

They did better when they had naked wind sprints.
Maybe they should bring back the coach who hit players. Were they better then?

J/K although it did work for Bob Knight

Maybe they should bring back the coach who hit players. Were they better then?

J/K although it did work for Bob Knight
It's incredible how bad they are considering their location. We have done very well recruiting Jersey and Philly and Maryland has seemed to shine since joining the B1G. I wonder if all those cable boxes in NJ are helping the Big Ten Network.

Are you really sure about that? Carriage fees might go Bye-bye.

If not for carriage fees, than what?

This could be the worst decision ever made by a Conference. They let the MBA's run the numbers and Rutgers is what they came up with. They apparently didn't look at the decades of failure and explain them away.

If you are a large University in highly populous Northeastern state, its almost impossible to be this bad for this long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom