If you had your choice.. | Syracusefan.com

If you had your choice..

longislandcuse

Living Legend
Keita may be out against Pitt. However, Patterson and Zanna are banged up.

Would you rather:

Have Keita ready to go and Patterson/Zanna at 100%?

Or

Keita out and Patterson/Zanna banged up?

I'll specify and say this is only in relation to the Pitt game. I'm assuming Keita will be fine in the long run.

We've baten them at full strength already. My concern is for Keita. I want him at 100%. I don't want to see another one of our guys have to finish a great career sidelined.

I think it definitely evens out. If anyone watched Pitts last game, Patterson was a none factor. If he has a similar game tomorrow, Pitt has no chance, with or without Keita.

This is a very interesting question. Per the first response, I am guessing a clarification is needed that hypothetically the big man would be back at 100% for all games thereafter? Although I'd never want a SU player hurt, this question reminds me of certain strategies in chess...although trades in chess don't typically involve weakening pieces, although I suppose they can be neutralized for a time. As a tactician, I don't think I wish to say the answer I'd come up with.

Although many on here thought losing the Coleman piece was of little consequence and proudly proclaimed so, it's in a situation like this where you could see such hypothetical trades posing a possible problem if those 20-sided dice you D&Ders roll come up wrong.

Last edited:
imo, second choice, easy.

1. Healthy Patterson/Zanna >> Keita (not a knock on Baye, just facts).
2. Rest Baye

This reminds me of the game Risk. I play using an unorthodox philosophy that it is always better to damage your opponent than strengthen yourself.

Therefore, I say we all have the injuries. I believe Boeheim is better at doing more with less than Jamie Dixon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom