If you have DirecTv you can watch the game tonight on channel 722 | Syracusefan.com

If you have DirecTv you can watch the game tonight on channel 722

rapper-dancing-troll-smiley-emoticon.gif

DirecTv is doing their free college hoops package preview this week. So you can see the game on 722 anywhere in the country as long you have DirecTv.
You saved me from a lot of unnecessary ranting.

Thank you.

No worries I am watching the women's game on 720 and Louisville-VPI game on 721 waiting for 8pm.

Yeah!!! I was getting ready to stream it on ESPN3 and hook my MacBook up to my TV. Big pain in the butt. Thanks!

SU game is being carried by local ABC station in Louisville, which seems odd, but understandable I guess being an ACC game. Ready for some game action!

Sweet Jesus, thank you! I'm in Salt Lake City stuck in a hotel and thought my only hope was a crappy stream!

SU game is being carried by local ABC station in Louisville, which seems odd, but understandable I guess being an ACC game. Ready for some game action!
this is even more weird: Saturday night's game is scheduled to be broadcast in Los Angeles by a small independent station, KDOC 56 . . . I think Weird Al & Michael Richards are calling the game

Sweet Jesus, thank you! I'm in Salt Lake City stuck in a hotel and thought my only hope was a crappy stream!
Dude, had I known, we could have hung out.

this is even more weird: Saturday night's game is scheduled to be broadcast in Los Angeles by a small independent station, KDOC 56 . . . I think Weird Al & Michael Richards are calling the game
Yeah, I'm getting the game tonight on a channel with a format that I don't really understand called KMYU. They run a lot of old episodes of the Batman TV series from the 60s, and ACC sports.

Come to think of it, it's a pretty good channel.

Anyone else getting a 727-Program not available in your area message?

Edit: never mind it's on locally in Atlanta.

Where do you live? Same or me on 722 but then noticed its actually televised on the local channel in Atlanta.
I'm in northern VA. When I search for the games to says its on locally (channel 20) butthats theUVa Clemson game.

Horrible picture. Like watching TV in the early '70s. Can barely make out numbers!
Mine sucks too. Hell of way to sell your product. Don;t think I'll be getting full court

Mine sucks too. Hell of way to sell your product. Don;t think I'll be getting full court
Of course, the silver on white doesn't help. I would like to suggest orange numbers instead.

I have Directv but it's blacked out in Orlando. No idea why because I can't find it on any other channel. Blacked out on espn3 as well. :(

No kidding - you're in SLC? You going to the Wesley Johnson vs. Utah Jazz game?
No kidding - you're in SLC? You going to the Wesley Johnson vs. Utah Jazz game?
We're heading back to NY to visit my folks this weekend actually. Kinda weird timing.

We're heading back to NY to visit my folks this weekend actually. Kinda weird timing.

lol...well, that's a shame. I hear it's freezing in Syracuse. The weather has been pretty nice here.

DirecTv is doing their free college hoops package preview this week. So you can see the game on 722 anywhere in the country as long you have DirecTv.
Oh man. I wish I had seen this yesterday. I mean, I got to watch it on my Roku with WatchESPN but still. I'm excited about this free week thing.

lol...well, that's a shame. I hear it's freezing in Syracuse. The weather has been pretty nice here.
Yep, that sums it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom