If you have the ability…go to Clemson this week. | Syracusefan.com

If you have the ability…go to Clemson this week.

It fell on the one date in October-November that I couldn’t do. I’ll keep a more open schedule in 2025.

You will not be disappointed. Great atmosphere. Hospitable fans.

Too bad it’s nooner. Went to our night game there in 15(?). Was amazing.
would absolutely love to drive but father having surgery... i'm sad

I can't wait booked up today.

FYI if anyone is on the fence and sees cheap flights to Charlotte or RDU the Amtrak is pretty convenient 6am dropoff in Clemson and 2am at night pickup from Clemson to go back East to NC. Long day but no hotel or car needed.

FYI if anyone is on the fence and sees cheap flights to Charlotte or RDU the Amtrak is pretty convenient 6am dropoff in Clemson and 2am at night pickup from Clemson to go back East to NC. Long day but no hotel or car needed.
Long day but that truly sounds like a real adventure! That’s living

Indeed it is.

We’ve made the relatively short 2-2.5 hour trek from Charlotte (Weddington, NC) 3 out of the last 4 games we have played down there. Can’t do it this year though due to a prior commitment.

Wish we were going this year. I would be curious to see how hospitable their fans would be towards us under these particular circumstances. In the past, their fans have had generally no good reason to sweat us in any capacity, however, it’s quite different this year.

The weather will be beautiful on Saturday in Clemson. Sunny, with temps in the low to mid 70’s after some very unseasonably cool temperatures the next couple of days or so with freeze watches at night.

Last edited:

Aaaaaaaand the company scheduled the migration of our Australia data center’s hosted servers to Azure on Saturday. Only a 2-hour drive for me but I’m stuck at home.

Was thinking of going, logistics and cost suck.
I’ll be at Winston Salem though. And I’m a crappy loser, don’t enjoy trip when we lose, At the beginning of year when I planned it seemed like a lot of hassle to feel shitty.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Its honestly starting to look something like a Madison Sq Garden train friendly venue the stadium is 1 mile from the station and inbetween is their Marshall St and all the tailgates my Clemson friends are right next to our Cuse tailgate.

I always come back from our games at MSG on the 3am train to avoid paying for a hotel.

2014. AJ Long started if I remember correctly and it was an ugly game with field goals in the first half and then they eventually broke away. Seems like a lifetime ago.

I was there , 30-7. Game over by half time. AJ Long played well. I was also there 2018, we fell behind 10-0 I think then Eric got it going, lights out. As away games go I like WF, easy parking , friendly fans, good seats, very hassle free. Sam Hartman played for Wake, I think he was a Senior !!??
I think you're talking about Wake Forest games. This thread is about Clemson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom