If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it

Just need replica rings for the fans. ;)

This is just awful. Another example of millennial entitlement imo.
Awful is your take on a whole generation. You sound out of touch, and grumpy. Dont let a couple bad apples ruin a whole generation for you. I'm proud of my generation, no need for you to talk down to a bunch of people. Just shows how negative and judgemental you are. Btw rings look great! If you're going to justify your negativity and writing off a whole generation, spare me your excuses. MODS Why is this allowed? Its offensive

Awful is your take on a whole generation. You sound out of touch, and grumpy. Dont let a couple bad apples ruin a whole generation for you. I'm proud of my generation, no need for you to talk down to a bunch of people. Just shows how negative and judgemental you are. Btw rings look great! If you're going to justify your negativity and writing off a whole generation, spare me your excuses. MODS Why is this allowed? Its offensive
This whole ring thing is just another example of our everyone gets a trophy society. Why I was just at the pita pit and I saw some jerk demand extra sauce. I was so incensed that I threw my half eaten Pita at him and knocked his fedora off. Then I felt bad because that pita was legit.

I think he was joking because of the posts thinking the rings were uncalled for.

The Rose Bowl ring on e-bay has the name McCartney on one side. Bill McCartney was the defensive coach for Michigan and later the head coach at Colorado. Was considered for the head coaching job at Michigan after Gary Moeller resigned in 1995, but took his name out of contention to devote his time to a Christian men's group he founded called Promise Keepers. This is probably just one of many interesting stories behind the rings that show up for sale.

I think he was joking because of the posts thinking the rings were uncalled for.
If he wasn't , he's still entitled to his opinion. Believe it or not, there are those that don't try to censor people, just because they disagree. Now if he wasn't joking, I'd rip that pita out of his hands, and eat it myself. ;-) (That was a joke, in case you think I'm condoning resorting to, or suggesting that others commit acts of violence)

This whole ring thing is just another example of our everyone gets a trophy society. Why I was just at the pita pit and I saw some jerk demand extra sauce. I was so incensed that I threw my half eaten Pita at him and knocked his fedora off. Then I felt bad because that pita was legit.
Wait, so some extra sauce was demanded by some jerk?
Or is it that extra JERK sauce, was demanded by some guy in a fedora?
And why would a pita be illegitimate? I'm so confused...
:(

If he wasn't , he's still entitled to his opinion. Believe it or not, there are those that don't try to censor people, just because they disagree. Now if he wasn't joking, I'd rip that pita out of his hands, and eat it myself. ;-) (That was a joke, in case you think I'm condoning resorting to, or suggesting that others commit acts of violence)
This site’s inability to handle any thought that deviates from the concensus group-think is disappointing at times. I think that inability stems from (1) demographics that are presumably closer to recent college grad (or current college student) than the background adult population and (2) the war on free speech that currently seems to thrive on college campuses.

I believe if you go to one of the D3 SUNY schools you play in the SUNYAC which is essentially a conference within the state.
So, it's a conference championship, not a state championship.