If you like schadenfreud | Syracusefan.com

If you like schadenfreud

Right now this is directly above the thread making fun of Georgetown. So think yes we do like schadenfreud, especially when it comes to those two teams... and Pitt, and Duke, etc...

Their 2017 class is better than ours.

When all is said and done I bet ours will be and their also not in the middle of sanctions, or dealing with an impending coaching change of a hall of famer

The basketball programs of three out of four biggest original Big East programs appear to be in serious trouble in the short and maybe even longer terms.

UConn (9-9, 14-16) in the American - Tied for 5th Place
SJU (7-11, 13-18) in the Big East - 8th Place
Georgetown (5-13, 14-17) in the Big East - 9th Place

Villanova has done great, no doubt.

But three of the four may be slipping seriously.

There, but for the grace of the ACC, go us. Think it couldn't happen? Look at once mighty GU.

When all is said and done I bet ours will be and their also not in the middle of sanctions, or dealing with an impending coaching change of a hall of famer

Not having a HOF coach to attract top talent will hurt us. Losing Green to UK hurt us in 2017. Go verbal commits website. I'm very worried we will not get what we need for 2018.

We aren't done yet.

Going through the top 100 there isn't much left in the cupboard, I hope we're able to find some diamonds in the rough and while we have had a couple (Lydon, Thompson) we've struck out on some of those as of late.

as much as it pleases me to witness their awful season, they do have a pretty legit excuse after losing Gilbert and Larrier early in the year - think if we'd lost, say, AW and Gillon

as much as it pleases me to witness their awful season, they do have a pretty legit excuse after losing Gilbert and Larrier early in the year - think if we'd lost, say, AW and Gillon

Next year's going to be big for KO.

I could laugh at UConn(and SJU and GU) more if we didn't lose to all of them this year and two of them last year
In the immortal words of Derrick Coleman: "Whoopty Damn Do"! Seriously, who cares about those losses other than as bragging rights?
None of those were conference games, and if we get in the Dance and they do not, those losses become moot.
Last year the only idiot who cared about our SJU loss was GottDWEEB...as we danced our way to a Final Four.

Cincinnati's good, too. They would be a problem for us with their athletes and how they defend and get after you. They have more scoring than in recent years. Their team manager two weeks ago was my Lyft driver, ha.

I think we should shut up about UConn in light of the fact that they beat us straight up and that loss could contribute in us not making the tourney. If so, are we going to brag that we're in the NIT and they'r not? Don't think so.

In the immortal words of Derrick Coleman: "Whoopty Damn Do"! Seriously, who cares about those losses other than as bragging rights?
None of those were conference games, and if we get in the Dance and they do not, those losses become moot.
Last year the only idiot who cared about our SJU loss was GottDWEEB...as we danced our way to a Final Four.

Still don't want to get swept by those losers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom