If you need another reason why Gtown sucks | Syracusefan.com

If you need another reason why Gtown sucks

oldpinepoint

All American
I can't even unload my bball tickets on stub hub for providence at Gtown!! They are listed for $3.00 a piece What!!!

I can't even unload my bball tickets on stub hub for providence at Gtown!! They are listed for $3.00 a piece What!!!
You probably have to pay somebody to take them off your hands.

I'll take $3.00 each to take them off your hands.
by the way its (insert time here) AND GEORGETOWN STILL SUCKS!!!!!

give them to a convicted felon... ideally someone with violent tendencies toward doooouchebags (i.e. all hoya fans)

Try listing on an insomniac website.
They're style of play will bore anyone to sleep.

I LOOOOOAAAAAAAATHE G-TOWN!

I think that you should find a local homeless shetler and, along with all who were forced to buy these tickets, should doante the tickets.

On a serious note, perhaps a donation to a group home, local Ronald McDonald house or a shelter for victims of domestic violence would be a great way to dispose of the tickets, rather than try to scalp them for those prices.

I have whole new appreciation to Gtown... They have changed my life for the better... I have been an insomniac for years, now I turn on my Gtown/Marquette replay and I sleep like a baby...

I have whole new appreciation to Gtown... They have changed my life for the better... I have been an insomniac for years, now I turn on my Gtown/Marquette replay and I sleep like a baby...

I fall asleep before Georgetown scores 25 points every time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom