If you think our offense is bad sometimes... | Syracusefan.com

If you think our offense is bad sometimes...

AZcuse77

Scout Team
#19 Florida and #24 South Carolina are a combined 0-12 from the field with 10 turnovers for a 0-0 start in the first 6 minutes... Just WOW.

This FSU-ND game is nuts. 8-7 at the 13 minute mark.

True. Thornwell suspension hurt them a lot.

After checking it looks like all 3 losses were during the suspension but he's been back since start of January. They are undefeated with him in the lineup but losing tonight...

It was just crazy that two of the top 3 SEC teams can have ~24 straight empty possessions to start a game. Even the first scoring was two steals leading to layups so I think I agree the SEC is straight awful this year. Then I switched to ND FSU so I dunno after that.

Last edited:
After checking it looks like all 3 losses were during the suspension but he's been back since start of January. They are undefeated with him in the lineup but losing tonight...

It was just crazy that two of the top 3 SEC teams can have ~24 straight empty possessions to start a game. Even the first scoring was two steals leading to layups so I think I agree the SEC is straight awful this year. Then I switched to ND FSU so I dunno after that.

I know Thornwell is back, just was pointing out they'd be in better shape if that suspension hadn't happened. USC is in the lead now, as I type this. I think their defense is legit.

And the SEC is pretty bad.

I know Thornwell is back, just was pointing out they'd be in better shape if that suspension hadn't happened. USC is in the lead now, as I type this. I think their defense is legit.

And the SEC is pretty bad.

:) Or... you could just not drive on a suspended license with multiple joints in your car.

This FSU-ND game is nuts. 8-7 at the 13 minute mark.

I think FSU with their 12 man attack is legit... but are they really this bad shooting? It looks like the UNC strategy of throw up a brick and crash the boards only UNC has a couple guys who can drain it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom