If you told me we'd shoot 50 percent overall... | Syracusefan.com

If you told me we'd shoot 50 percent overall...

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
35 percent from three.

out rebound the opposition.

make one less free throw than the other team TOOK..

I'd say we win that game 95 percent of the time.

exactly...that's why turnovers can kill a team...they were a bakery making all those TO's

My glass is definitely half full right now.

oM3-iNo59xbJkwZsSXGmgS8bbdLcxaUS_C1fw_cEVOb7TR08LWlR9KWcxFLam-RW6IQ70doHf4QbhBDtN3nepq42CPE9iy5AzEd9EZg9b02xb6va9jN9tS7G14CRvJQOVNEoLhMH4PBDTlIpGhi_aDMl2Zy2=s0-d-e1-ft

This is such a tough one. I am still dumbfounded at how incredibly bad we are with the ball. It is amazing that we were even in this game late on the road. That is a positive, because honestly when you actually watch the mistakes we made, it probably should have been a 15 - 20 point loss. I have to think that there are some good things for the guys to build on. Mike G was more assertive than he's been, Xmas had some really nice stretches, McC took over for about 5 minutes, Cooney hit some shots. Just that stretch of 6 unforced turnovers in 7 possession and then the cluster at the end... Good lord that was hideous.

Man I know what the boxscore says but it did not feel like we shot 50%

exactly...that's why turnovers can kill a team...they were a bakery making all those TO's
and that hasn't been an issue for SU in a long time, either... odd times right now

Man I know what the boxscore says but it did not feel like we shot 50%

Started out terrible. Saw a graphic about 10 mins in that had us shooting 3-12 and Michigan even worse. Shot almost 60% rest of the way. Lots of layups and then Cooney's hot streak at the end. Not to downplay our fight tonight, but Michigan might be overrated. Defensively, they've got work to do. We had 19 TOs but only a handful were forced.

For me it was turnovers and 17 Michigan offensive rebounds. Second chance points and prevented us from scoring.