If you're 3-20 from three... | Syracusefan.com

If you're 3-20 from three...

690West

Moneyline Master
Do you stop shooting and pass the f**king ball to someone else at some point? Jesus phlucking christ

Do you stop shooting and pass the f**king ball to someone else at some point? Jesus phlucking christ

Killing me that these are good looks too. Cant buy one

If you're Andy rautins you keep firing. If you're gmac you keep firing. If you're Matt roe you keep firing. If you're marius janulis you keep firing.

If you're Kris Joseph you pass the god darn ball.

The team as a whole hasn't hit threes well for the past five games. Last time game in which we hit our threes was Marquette.

Our inability in the half-court offense is related to the fact that while we can get open threes, we don't have anyone who knocks them down consistently.

Cheers,
Neil

Of course no sooner do I finish typing the above then Scoop and BT hit threes. :)

Cheers,
Neil

Of course no sooner do I finish typing the above then Scoop and BT hit threes. :)

Cheers,
Neil

Brandon has been fantastic tonight. Same with scoop

Are you serious? Please. Just list every other guard on the team

the team was 0-7 at that point. Ripping on the only guy who'd been able to put it in the hoop up to that point, 3 or not, seemed a bit silly. Scoop and Triche shut me up. Thank the good lord.

the team was 0-7 at that point. Ripping on the only guy who'd been able to put it in the hoop up to that point, 3 or not, seemed a bit silly. Scoop and Triche shut me up. Thank the good lord.

Actually that's a good point. He's so money driving the ball. Just chill on bombing from outside

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom