Ifg the Yanks don't resign Nick Swisher as Joel Sherman of the DN think because of salary demands, | Syracusefan.com

Ifg the Yanks don't resign Nick Swisher as Joel Sherman of the DN think because of salary demands,

CaliCuse

All American
Who would the Yanks put in RF on a full time basis. I doubt that at 41 Ibanez will be considered or Andruw Jones whose skills in the field are limited I don't see any prospects in the farm ready to make the jimp at this point Tyler Austin is still about three years away from getting a shot unless he really progresses in the last part of the season. I think losing Swisher in the clubhouse is the biggest aspect of him leaving the Yankee scene. The man just loosens everyone up with his attitude and big smile. I doubt the Yanks put Nunez there as a full time OFer. He isn't tearing up AAA to my knowledge.:noidea:

NunEEEE hasn't played for SWB since May 19. He's been out with a bruised thumb.

NunEEEE hasn't played for SWB since May 19. He's been out with a bruised thumb.
I didn't know that ,thanks Just scratches another possibility if the Swishman is let go. The Yankees are very serious about keeping the salary $ down. No more George spending. It seems that attendance is down a bit with today's game only the second sell-out of the season? That seems odd.:bat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom