IL Bracketology: Fifth Look (5/5/19) | Syracusefan.com

IL Bracketology: Fifth Look (5/5/19)

orange79

Internet Sleuth

Yikes, last team in.
Why do you say that? The 7 and 8 seeds both play at-large bids, too. I know they don't seed after the top 8, but what makes you think SU is the last team in?

I dont know pretty much anything about lacrosse but that looks like the best path to the finals from an outsiders view.

I like this draw for the Orange. Sure they don't get a home game but Penn State and Yale on the other side of the bracket, plus id they got past Loyola you'd most likely get Penn who while they have had a great season has no tournament experience.

Yikes, last team in.

Only the Top 8 teams are seeded.

The #1 seed always gets the winner of the play-in game, and the other 7 games are decided by geography.

It's not a direct "8 vs 9, 7 vs 10, 6 vs 11, 7 vs 12, etc.." correlation. It's based on 400 mile bus rides.

In other brackets we're still playing Loyola, but Loyola is the #7 and Towson is the #6.

I like this draw for the Orange. Sure they don't get a home game but Penn State and Yale on the other side of the bracket, plus id they got past Loyola you'd most likely get Penn who while they have had a great season has no tournament experience.
Agreed I like being on the other side of Penn States bracket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom