I'll say it again... | Syracusefan.com

I'll say it again...

How did we miss out on Jerome?

Guy made those shots look easy...like he was playing 21 at the park.

I'm not your buddy Guy
FBC265A1-F1DC-4770-8C1E-EB402141D604.gif

How did we miss out on Jerome?

Guy made those shots look easy...like he was playing 21 at the park.

Well they are unguarded short shots. Technically, easy.

Fug Kyle Guy...I love Syracuse!
I'm a basketball fan. Syracuse first, obviously. But if Syracuse is not playing, I'm going to get involved in a game if I am watching it. And as I said last week, I've loved Kyle Guy's progression from pony tail to man bun to "normal" hair cut ... as his game has progressed from nervous freshman to where he is today.

I'm a basketball fan. Syracuse first, obviously. But if Syracuse is not playing, I'm going to get involved in a game if I am watching it. And as I said last week, I've loved Kyle Guy's progression from pony tail to man bun to "normal" hair cut ... as his game has progressed from nervous freshman to where he is today.
You still have time to break up his wedding Mrs. Robinson.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...y-violated-ncaa-rules/?utm_term=.e6abfdcef489

His wedding registry (including a swifter sweeper-really!!!)
Alexa Jenkins and Kyle Guy Wedding Registry

It is kind of fun to watch these kids grow up. And I think I had a doug flutie wanna be mullet in 1983 so I dont judge anyone :)

Was he ever really a nervous freshman, though? He's never been one to lack confidence. The man bun, for example, was just a troll job. He realized people hated it and thought that was funny so he kept it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom