I'll take it! | Syracusefan.com

I'll take it!

I don't think anybody here wouldn't take it, but it's just a game that you HAVE to win, it doesn't help you outside that extra W in the win category, but if you lose it shows up on that bad loss category when you're a bubble team. Can't beat a team like this by so little.

I don't think anybody here wouldn't take it, but it's just a game that you HAVE to win, it doesn't help you outside that extra W in the win category, but if you lose it shows up on that bad loss category when you're a bubble team. Can't beat a team like this by so little.

Last year's team barely beat Albany and then beat Duke. Clearly KJ2 is not as good as TE. This team has work to do. All that matters is today's performance did not hurt their chances in getting into the NCAA tournament.

As the year goes on hopefully they will improve team chemistry and our two freshmen will continue to improve. Today's game emphasized the importance of having G play. But G sitting out allowed other bench players PT to improve. I'm still hopeful for this team to make the NCAA tournament.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom