im 100% convinced now | Syracusefan.com

im 100% convinced now

Zepharus

Starter
That this team is running out of steam in the 2nd half of games. They simply cant hold leads and they look slow and turnover prone giving these up. It is maddening to watch!!!!!

Yeah, but they win that game comfortably if they had any legs left...

That this team is running out of steam in the 2nd half of games. They simply cant hold leads and they look slow and turnover prone giving these up. It is maddening to watch!!!!!
Gawd you are miserable... I believe you are the poster who said he couldn't sleep after the NC St loss.

This place is busier after a loss than a win sadly.

Your gonna take alot of crud for this post. A mistake to start a new thread to post this before the game is decided. A veteran would have done it in an existing thread so it wouldn't get noticed as much. We've all made the same mistake at one time or another.

But don't worry. Most of the people giving you crud we're posting similar stuff after NCState. We're all frustrated this year.

He is and he told me the next time he sees Cusefan0307, he is going to drop him. Stay away from him Cusefan0307.

Ahh. I’m screwed. My family and I have met he, Gerry, and Hop back in the day multiple times at the State basketball tournament and he couldn’t have been more friendly to my niece and nephews taking pictures with them.

I apologize to JB for my thread after Wednesday’s game. I was very angry we blew it against N.C. State. Good bounce back today.
Yeah, right. Until they lose their next game and then it will be time to retire again, right skippy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom