I'm a huge Towson fan today | Syracusefan.com

I'm a huge Towson fan today

Gtown just does not have enough offense to really challenege this year. Gotta be able to score the ball.

Was at the game with my kids, rooting for Towson. Pretty funny game. Just horrible, horrible, horrible play by G'town. Literally hard to describe how bad that is b/c Towson is abysmal. Got beat up by my alma mater, Loyola, which is a decent but hardly dominant mid-major team. I would have loved that upset.

Compared to their previous games, Georgetown must have been en fuego to put up 17 in a half!

Was at the game with my kids, rooting for Towson. Pretty funny game. Just horrible, horrible, horrible play by G'town. Literally hard to describe how bad that is b/c Towson is abysmal. Got beat up by my alma mater, Loyola, which is a decent but hardly dominant mid-major team. I would have loved that upset.

Were those tickets you had to buy to get Cuse tickets?

Knowing by December 1 that you can go toe to toe with Indiana and Florida still carries some weight.

Knowing by December 1 that you can go toe to toe with Indiana and Florida still carries some weight.

True -- G'town will be fine. It's more that it is really almost incomprehensible that they didn't beat that team by a minimum of 25. I'm not sure how I reconcile both of those things, but I think both are true. Good team which played an incomprehensibly bad game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom