I'm a lurker, and... | Syracusefan.com

I'm a lurker, and...

Longtimesu

Scout Team
I don’t post much. But I read all of the threads. And I’m going to share my secret to maneuvering my way through them.

Some Bourbon, or perhaps Port Wine, or maybe Scotch...and my smoking pipe filled with Carter Hall tobacco.

That way, everything I read makes sense.

Cheers!

I don’t post much. But I read all of the threads. And I’m going to share my secret to maneuvering my way through them.

Some Bourbon, or perhaps Port Wine, or maybe Scotch...and my smoking pipe filled with Carter Hall tobacco.

Cheers!
I put something in my pipe but it is not Carter Hall Tobacco.
Now Bourbon, Scotch (and beer) I agree with.

I put something in my pipe but it is not Carter Hall Tobacco.
Now Bourbon, Scotch (and beer) I agree with.

Lonesome George drinking alone. This is actually a great video with Elvin Bishop playing guitar. Those who don't know Elvin, besides his "Fooled around and Fell in Love" hit, might be surprised to learn that he is one of the most underrated Blues guitarists and has had a long career.

Last edited:

Cheers!

The people writing the posts have been doing pretty much the same.

Great scotch story. I was at a new years eve party. After awhile the host offers to pull out the good scotch. Everyond says yes. So he pulls out a shackleton scotch. Never heard of that before. Turns out there was a case of scotch found after 100 years from the antartic explorer. A bottle went to scotland and a sniffer reproduced that blend !!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom