I'm already over it. | Syracusefan.com

I'm already over it.

Eric15

Living Legend
This was the least surprising outcome in SU basketball history. I predicted 71-62, a little lower-scoring than I thought.

The Pitt student section agreed, as they didn't rush the court after beating the #6 team in the country. They expected to beat us.

We have a very manageable 5-6 game stretch coming up, have to take care of business and we'll be fine. We need Southerland more than anyone has ever needed anything.

Cooney and I had the same stat line today... 0-0 from the field.

Agree. I'm over it too. Not surprised with this outcome neither...

Agreed...I think the past few seasons have deluded some of the fan base a little bit. Lots of evenly matched teams in the Big East and losing a fifth year senior doesn't help.

Agreed, I was over this game at halftime, knew we were losing. We'll see a different team, and game, on Monday. Today was ridiculous

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Pitt owns us, but it's still disheartening to see this team stink up the court. I didn't expect much either, but I hope that changes on Monday. Huge, huge, huge game against ND.

I'm also over it, but the biggest revalation was thet Rak isn't going to step upm anytime soon IMO.
James changes the game when we get him back. 2c 3f 3g end of story.

I'm also over it, but the biggest revalation was thet Rak isn't going to step upm anytime soon IMO.

It's not even just James' ability that would be huge, but the fact that he gives CJ, Grant a chance to sit for a few mins. Boeheim isn't going to play Rak and Baye at the same time with the current state of things.

I am passed it already as well. Came out and ran a uneffective offense against the team that seems to have our number lately. not all that surprised at the loss. playing 7 vs 10 all day.

48 hrs or so to regroup and come back home to 25000 people itching for a game on Monday. I hate the 6 and 7 day layoffs mid season. need to play every 3 or 4 days to keep it fresh & rolling. lay offs kill the flow & mojo.

Don't agree - with zero offensive touches, Christmas didn't have much of an opportunity to step up.

Disheartening that our team's game plan seems to involve playing 4 on 5 on offense, but I'm not going to impugn Christmas for that odd decision. Would love more rebounds out of him, but I'm not writing him off based on that. Again, the officiating mess affected him more than anyone. He had a knee in his hamstring and an arm wrapped around his torso all game long.

But we do need South in the worst way.

I am passed it already as well. Came out and ran a uneffective offense against the team that seems to have our number lately. not all that surprised at the loss. playing 7 vs 10 all day.

48 hrs or so to regroup and come back home to 25000 people itching for a game on Monday. I hate the 6 and 7 day layoffs mid season. need to play every 3 or 4 days to keep it fresh & rolling. lay offs kill the flow & mojo.

I fear that the two-game slide and the long layoff will hurt attendance on Monday night. Time will tell.

I had this marked as a loss in the preseason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom