I'm getting tired of all these issues | Syracusefan.com

I'm getting tired of all these issues

RF2044

Living Legend
As an SU fan, all this stuff in amalgam is very discouraging. Is it too much to ask for just one year of strife / scandal free enjoyment?

It feels like we've been on a non-stop roller coaster of drama dating back to last November--and I'm tired of it.

I bleed Orange--that will never change. But I'm tired of this crap. Seems like every time we turn around there's something new and unsavory rearing its ugly head.

saps my fandom energy and enthusiasm, especially on the hoops side. I'm like a robot going to games now and barley care about being there.

Can you name even one program that doesn't have off-the-field issues?

Can you name even one program that does have off-the-field issues?

I can name dozens that haven't had an interrupted string of scandals, problems, off-the-field issues, and unnecessary melodrama like what we've had this past year--yes. This is starting to be systemic.

saps my fandom energy and enthusiasm, especially on the hoops side. I'm like a robot going to games now and barley care about being there.

I find it pretty easy to root for Jimmy and the staff, Brandon, CJ, Coleman, Trevor, Rak, and Grant.

Kentucky has no off field, off court scandals. Everything is resolved in a quick and timely fashion. There are red eye trains heading from Lexington to the Nevada desert every other night.

I can name dozens that haven't had an interrupted string of scandals, problems, off-the-field issues, and unnecessary melodrama like what we've had this past year--yes. This is starting to be systemic.
I'd be willing to bet that if you dig a little deeper, you'll find that very few, if any, programs escape the sorts of problems SU has been experiencing (with the possible exception of the Bernie Fine & Roger Springfield scandals). Then again, I have no doubt that a lot of similar incidents are swept under the carpet at other schools.

As an SU fan, all this stuff in amalgam is very discouraging. Is it too much to ask for just one year of strife / scandal free enjoyment?

It feels like we've been on a non-stop roller coaster of drama dating back to last November--and I'm tired of it.

I bleed Orange--that will never change. But I'm tired of this crap. Seems like every time we turn around there's something new and unsavory rearing its ugly head.
I understand your angst but maybe this should've been posted on the hoops side?

I understand your angst but maybe this should've been posted on the hoops side?

Well, Springfield was on football side, which is why I posted it here.

And another thing. I heard they are talking about turning Puerto Rico into a steak! Poppycock! I am against it!