Im gonna avoid espn till saturday at 7 | Syracusefan.com

Im gonna avoid espn till saturday at 7

CorduroyG said:
This was such a buzzkill for Saturday. I have no interest in the college gameday hype when all the talk will be about our loss

This really takes a lot of steam out of the Duke game.

This was such a buzzkill for Saturday. I have no interest in the college gameday hype when all the talk will be about our loss

And watch it non-stop into early Sunday morning for clips of the Orange blowing the doors off of Cameron, followed by a replay in the morning while eating breakfast.

Let the espn "viewing-fast" begin until sundown Saturday.

Cant even watch any basketball till Saturday now. This sucks. Hope we win Saturday to make up for this crap show.

Yep it's a shame too cause there's so many good games this wknd. Duke-UNC will have to be on mute.

You may want to avoid SyracuseFan.com as well.

I'm thinking the exact same thing.

jdubs30 said:
25-1 vs. 21-5 and 2 of the top 3 teams in the ACC still doesn't do it for ya huh?

Still a great game, but not what it was. I already know the outcome. But I'm keeping it a secret.

Screw that. Jump back in the pool. Open that beer with a hangover.

I am sports media blackout until the start of the Duke game on Saturday as well.
Don't need any more reminders of tonight's embarrassment.
Still can't fathom how we lost to the worst team in the ACC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom