I'm impressed with GTown's record | Syracusefan.com

I'm impressed with GTown's record

Oakland

2022 Iggy Winner: ACC Record
Like many, I had no idea that they might actually be a top team this season. Seems like their recruiting has been subpar, 0ne top 25 class in four years (#14 in 2011). A couple of years ago, they had several players leave their program and most of their recent stars graduated or went to the pros. Have to hand it to JTIII for the job he has done.

Still I think SU has a decent chance of winning today.

Orange glasses off:

Agreed. Their play as a team seems to be far superior than their individual talent (sans Otto). Their defense really is stifling.

Orange glasses on:

This is no time to be complementing those F-in Hoyas. They are just lucky that we couldn't hit the damned ocean the past 2 times we played them.

F the Hoyas...

This is final BET gameday with these bastards... no compliments, just blood and pain!

F GTown Hoya rock formation stupidist college symbol/mascot ever divised MF'ers!

That is all!

WHEW!

I'm glad to hear we have a decent chance of winning today!

Also, F Georgetown. It's 3:19 PM CST and Georgetown still sucks.

The only thing I want for my birthday today is to whip G-Town's ass which will happen. I think CJ has a career night tonight

When I first read this I was thinking you were talking about their arrest record since they have players that have commited murders. Turns out you meant the teams record.

Like many, I had no idea that they might actually be a top team this season. Seems like their recruiting has been subpar, 0ne top 25 class in four years (#14 in 2011). A couple of years ago, they had several players leave their program and most of their recent stars graduated or went to the pros. Have to hand it to JTIII for the job he has done.

Still I think SU has a decent chance of winning today.

No 'negative' or factual posts dude or else that poster anomander will scold you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom