I'm in marketing | Syracusefan.com

I'm in marketing

Mad, your post is WAY off, and couldn't be more wrong. Since meeting you at the tail gate this fall, I can assure you, you have a great ass.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Mad, your post is WAY off, and couldn't be more wrong. Since meeting you at the tail gate this fall, I can assure you, you have a great ass.

I was afraid of this. The board is going to get a bad reputation.

I'll be in at the I-81, exit 60 rest stop... 2nd stall tonight. stop by... 2 taps on the stall.

Just a random observation. My long standing fling with PeteCalvins mom would indicate I'm not gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

LOL...Ruh Roh. ( I actually LOLed at that.)

Chip stole Joe College's handle.

You do realize they are implants, right?

are you kidding me with this thread? What

Yes, it was all in jest. Anyone who's ever read my posts knows that.

But seriously, Shafer is really saying all the right things and I think will turn out to be a solid hire. Like the grit, like the attitude, like that the players love him, respect him, and WANT to play for him.

In the long run, this ought to turn out well.