I'm loving it | Syracusefan.com

I'm loving it

MadNY3

All American
25-0.

#1.

Longest win streak in the history of one of the top 10 programs of all time.

A community where 31,000+ show up to a game against a mid-level ACC team in crap weather.

Showing grit, hustle and feistiness when it matters. Even when the top two (technically only two) centers go down.

Doing it throwback style with senior leadership (Fair and Baye), two up-and-comers (Ennis, Grant) and a kid who had the foresight to redshirt and work his @ss off (Cooney).

I can't b!tch and moan one bit about this team. Why people do is why I guess Internet forums are Internet forums.

But dammit people, worrying about March/April under an HoF Coach who has done this longer than many have been alive is disappointing ENJOY THE HELL OUT OF THIS SEASON TO DATE. The real season has not begun but dammit is this flat-out incredible!

Awesome post Mad...sure is how I feel

I hope we start shooting better because when we are hitting from the outside it opens up the inside game

RAK was very good last night

I thought it was interesting after all the praise and glory TE got from WED, his 2 bad plays at the end almost cost us

Like someone else mentioned we are in uncharted waters, what an incredible year

Hard to temper expectations with this start

Lets kick some Eagle ass on WED...no looking ahead

OO44

Awesome post Mad...sure is how I feel

I hope we start shooting better because when we are hitting from the outside it opens up the inside game

RAK was very good last night

I thought it was interesting after all the praise and glory TE got from WED, his 2 bad plays at the end almost cost us

Like someone else mentioned we are in uncharted waters, what an incredible year

Hard to temper expectations with this start

Lets kick some Eagle ass on WED...no looking ahead

OO44

I hate being the guy saying "everyone feel great" because it is an Internet forum...but dammit all if anyone is missing the awesomeness and unprecedented nature of this year.