Im not even mad | Syracusefan.com

Im not even mad

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
They came in the better team, and they left the better team. Buffalo has better players than us also imo.
So this is what happens when you have some overrated players like we do and some that have regressed. And add in no offensive flow or rhythm.

Actually I thought Cuse showed more offensive flow and quickness in the 1st and early 2nd halves at times than I've seen in awhile. It was more fun to watch as a fan. Yes, it did lead to a few sloppy turnovers (can we ask for aggressive but controlled play?). Unfortunately, their offense reverted back to boring past practice when they most needed not to. The one good thing was Frank actually made a few shots, a glimmer of hope in his game.

Think our team is more talented. They just play harder and as a team

Talent-wise, we should have won by 30. SU just doesn't play as a team. No offensive flow.. Cannot make free throws... Can't communicate..

Talent-wise, we should have won by 30. SU just doesn't play as a team. No offensive flow.. Cannot make free throws... Can't communicate..

Cannot make free throws and cannot communicate sounds like the SU players are less talented and you and I may not like it but those are the facts.

Actually I thought Cuse showed more offensive flow and quickness in the 1st and early 2nd halves at times than I've seen in awhile. It was more fun to watch as a fan. Yes, it did lead to a few sloppy turnovers (can we ask for aggressive but controlled play?). Unfortunately, their offense reverted back to boring past practice when they most needed not to. The one good thing was Frank actually made a few shots, a glimmer of hope in his game.
This was my general experience tonight. We punched back and forth with Buffalo for a good while. I like that we got out and ran a bunch tonight. We actually got some baskets inside and some dunks. It was a very exciting game until we folded at the end. We had way too many turnovers and missed free throws throughout.

I just don’t get all of the posters throwing a fit right now. Did they miss that we lost to Old Dominion? Did they honestly expect that an unranked struggling Syracuse team would easily beat a top 15 Buffalo team? I’m glad we hung in for as long as we did. I thought we showed better energy and toughness than last game. But I’m still extremely disappointed with how many times we shot ourselves in the foot. We actually were in this game and had our chances. Yeh, it’s heartbreaking to watch but why is it so hard for people to understand that Buffalo is a very good team with mojo? And that we are what we are right now. A team that lost to Old Dominion.

we certainly are not talented off the dribble. We did not have one player maybe other than Carey who could beat any defender off the dribble. One of the reasons I don't really get our offense, but I am not an expert by any means.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom