I'm not sold on Overbay as the back up for Tex next year | Syracusefan.com

I'm not sold on Overbay as the back up for Tex next year

CaliCuse

All American
Its a done deal for this lost season.Overbay's leather isn't close to being outstanding and his long swing makes for all kinds of batting slumps before he connects and everyone jumps on his bandwagon. Now that Grandy is back and Soriano under contract everyone seems to have forgotten about Zoilo Almonte with his DL stint. How does he fit in for the club or is he trade bait no for Cashman to bring in another geezer.

Admit it, Cali. You're trying to make me go insane, aren't you?

Mad Libs with Cali:

I'm not sold on ______________ being the back up for _____________ next season.

Why doesn't Cashman make a move and trade __________________ while he has value ?

Why did Cashman trade _______________ away for another useless piece of baggage ?

When will ________________ realize that he can't play anymore and retire ?

When will Girardi call up ____________________ from the minors ?

:p:D:cool:

Mad Libs with Cali:

I'm not sold on ______________ being the back up for _____________ next season.

Why doesn't Cashman make a move and trade __________________ while he has value ?

Why did Cashman trade _______________ away for another useless piece of baggage ?

When will ________________ realize that he can't play anymore and retire ?

When will Girardi call up ____________________ from the minors ?

:p:D:cool:

Unfortunately, Father Time has caught up to __________ . The only saving grace for the foreseeable future is watching the development of _________ . If ________ was charge, things never would have gone this bad. At least come November I can turn my attention to ________ . In the meantime, I will simply carry on my crusade to keep ________ out of the HOF forever. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom