i'm not worried yet | Syracusefan.com

i'm not worried yet

Millhouse

Living Legend
BC JMac'd their way into making that a ball game. Christmas's foul trouble hurt us as he has become useful on offense. Coleman is an option on offense too when healthy. It's a real shame that Keita hasn't worked with McClanahan or someone like that on basic hand eye coordination. Did he grow up never playing a game where you use your hands? was it just soccer and track?

Some of this stuff you have to learn when you're young, it might not be his fault. When he has to play big minutes, we give up so much offense because it's 4 on 5

I'm a little worried. 17-0 just isn't good enough. I had higher expectations. Ennis has been overrated. Cooney is a one dimensional div 3 player and jerami grant make craig forth look like a young Jordan... in terms of leaping ability. We need to pick this crap up.

I hope to see DC2 make it back soon. I like it a little better when JB is comfortable playing 8. And JB does not look like he has developed a comfort level with Roberson yet. Plus as seen yesterday there are times when two centers can get in foul trouble.

Looks like JB is giving the in-conference games the important status. And I guess rightfully so, we haven't drubbed many of these teams yet. But the way the schedule plays out, it is starting to look like we won't get to see much of the remaining frosh this year.

Hunt walking on.

actually I would love to see that!

when SU QBs walk on, it works out pretty nicely for football and basketball

also I would pay anything for a trick shot youtube video of keita and hunt playing catch

BC JMac'd their way into making that a ball game. Christmas's foul trouble hurt us as he has become useful on offense. Coleman is an option on offense too when healthy. It's a real shame that Keita hasn't worked with McClanahan or someone like that on basic hand eye coordination. Did he grow up never playing a game where you use your hands? was it just soccer and track?

Some of this stuff you have to learn when you're young, it might not be his fault. When he has to play big minutes, we give up so much offense because it's 4 on 5
I think some people just aren't coordinated regardless of what the did as children. Keita has the look of a gangly guy that would never be smooth no matter the circumstances. Hopefully Rak can stay out of foul trouble more and Coleman can get back healthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom