Im saying it now | Syracusefan.com

Im saying it now

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Mercer can make final 4. They were the better team from the opening tip. Really good team.

If they play Tennessee, it's going to be tough against their big dudes inside

Well they should beat umass or ten, but I don't see them beating Michigan.

If George mason and VCU can do it so can mercer. Bunch of seniors too. Mercer didn't get lucky today.

Beilein was just handed a pass to the Elite Eight. Michigan could be headed to North Texas.

BTW, Duke lost because I had them going to the FF in one bracket. You all can thank me. :)

Last edited:
If George mason and VCU can do it so can mercer. Bunch of seniors too. Mercer didn't get lucky today.

Very true, if anyone was lucky it was duke for hitting all those threes, keeping them in the game.

Mercer shot 55% Duke plays weak defense inside the paint though. People hasve said it all year. It won't be that easy from here on out.

duke plays good perimeter d though. 5-13 from 3 against duke is pretty good.

We actually beat Tennessee on the road last year in the NIT in Knoxville but this is a different year.

You are falling into the common trap of giving Mercer the infamous "Duke bounce."

I don't know about the Final Four...but Mercer is solid well-coached team.
Judging by today's game...probably as good or better than most teams with higher seeds.
I'm guessing they practice that homerun pass inbounds play every day...and the inbounder knows just where to have the ball bounce.

They aren't going to play a team that jacks up nearly 40 threes every round. They'll run into a team that gets them in foul trouble and they'll bow out. They have no depth.

If it were I would have swept the leg and pissed on his shirt while he withered on the deck.

:rolling: Thank you for making me rinse my sinuses with coffee while laughing at that, didn't expect it. At least it was cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom