I'm Saying it... Yes, That's Right... I'm DOING THIS !!! | Syracusefan.com

I'm Saying it... Yes, That's Right... I'm DOING THIS !!!

mantonio

Starter
This Syracuse team has the firepower to win it ALL this year!

Could they win it Today if they had to?

Probably not, but it's early, & they have plenty of time to work out the kinks...

Probably not, but it's early, & they have plenty of time to work out the kinks...

Way to go out on a limb. The team that started the season ranked ninth has the ability to win it all this season. That's a risky prediction.

Consider me officially worried... this is basically a hedge post by mantonio. Not as confident as usual.

they have it all except they have a stubborm old coach; he allowed an inferior team to out rebound and go to the line way more. watch out for vermont, navy or richmond

they have it all except they have a stubborm old coach; he allowed an inferior team to out rebound and go to the line way more. watch out for vermont, navy or richmond

Funny, I didn't see Boeheim commit one foul or lose any rebounds. What number was he wearing?

Hey mantonio that goes without saying. The real question is are we going undefeated or losing 1 game?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

We played on a freaking boat, outside. Nothing can be judged from that.

One of my buddies is in Vegas and I had him place a bet down for me today for Cuse to win the NC. I agree with you Mantonio and I am drinking the orange kool aid.

With all due respect, this team has reams more talent than that 2005 team had against Vermont.

Lather..Rinse...Repeat

Getting your jollies again, eh, Igor.
When you pick up loose balls that had been slapped back in your face, they count as rebounds. Going to the line is dependent on the refs, not the coaches.

Jesus you really are a crothechy old douchebag. I cant tell you how much of a joy it was last season to not have to put up with your sh1tshow all year. Get on a plane...go to Florida and cease communication.

The real question is , who could beat Cuse today , right now . We all know JB's record in november and I do beleive Cuse has a real good chance .

We can absolutely do it this year. All of the teams in front of us are flawed in some way(no truly great team and I there are a few I don't even think are very good) and the road(Philly, DC?) is very kind to our fanbase. We'll be right there in the end along with about 8 others, just have to hope we get the matchups and a few bounces/foul calls/hot shooting nights here and there. We are at the point where we are pounding at the glass ceiling every year, eventually things will come out the right way either by getting hot or by having a ridiculous amount of talent coming back(like if Dion came back this year or MCW/Rak/DC2 next)and I think we'll get another title in the next half decade.

You must have been watching Channel 9 news when he said, last time SU opened the season away from home was 2002-2003, and we know what happened then.

My mother-in-law lives in Atlanta, and she has a big house. THE FINAL FOUR IS OUR DESTINY!

Please, this issue is settled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom