I'm sorry | Syracusefan.com

I'm sorry

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
I bought the farm ... believed too much after WVU. I expected a tough game Saturday against Ville - but still expected a win.

I disrespected both Pitt and UConn after their game Wednesday.

I am sorry for that. Uconn is a fine team who will be ready to play us as will their fans (thus them as 2 point favorites). We need to come out and match their energy and then impose our will on them. We have not done that the last two years against them. Their QB will be playing for his job (the better player is on the bench and only plays intermittently) and will look for a big game against us. They have a very capable and improving running back. They have a stout front 7 ... a recipe for disaster in our case.

I'm sorry for bringing such bad karma onto the program / season.

I bought the farm ... believed too much after WVU. I expected a tough game Saturday against Ville - but still expected a win.

I disrespected both Pitt and UConn after their game Wednesday.

I am sorry for that. Uconn is a fine team who will be ready to play us as will their fans (thus them as 2 point favorites). We need to come out and match their energy and then impose our will on them. We have not done that the last two years against them. Their QB will be playing for his job (the better player is on the bench and only plays intermittently) and will look for a big game against us. They have a very capable and improving running back. They have a stout front 7 ... a recipe for disaster in our case.

I'm sorry for bringing such bad karma onto the program / season.

I bought two orange hardhats for my brother and I last week. Forgot to wear them for the first quarter, threw them on and then tree branches started falling on cars outside, Nassib getting hit and pressured, stupid penalties. No plastic karma for the new digs...and I feel partially responsible, so I am sorry, as well.

I got Marrone's face tattooed on my arm last week.

I was adorned in Syracuse garb last Saturday. Same for my wife. My 8-yr old had not one, but two sporting events between 11:00 and 2:00, but even he managed to sport some Orange gear. We got home to find the score was 24-3 in the fourth, followed immediately by a collective groan.

Only later in the day did we all realize that for the first time this year that the 6-yr old younger sibling had inadvertently failed to sport anything Orange. He was promptly reprimanded and corrective measures will be taken.

Seems as if it was a collective effort on behalf of the team and it's fans (even those in first grade) to take the Cardinals lightly. This cam not happen again.

I'm not - I spent most of last week laughing at Rutgers and UConn. Week well spent.

...i ditched my Orange football costume for party tonight and changed into carrying an orange bball instead and wearing sneakers...at least i can be confident no one will sling mud in my face...

I think it's OK but people who were stating that there is no excuse for losing to Louisville or UCONN or still wrapped up in the WVU game, whcih is fine but after being beated by Louisville, I would say thay are better than we are from a coaching perspective and talent perspective. I think UCONN and Syracuse is a very even match up, very even. As we have been bad on the road, I think they are definitely favored to win just slightly as the line indicates, that is why if we lose, I can't say it is unacceptable but if we lose like we did versus LVIlle then that is unacceptable, the penalties alone are unacceptable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom