Im super glad JB | Syracusefan.com

Im super glad JB

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Agreed to an extension, I wont ever be ready for him to not be here anymore because he is the only face of the program i will ever know and that i am used to. He can coach and i will never understand when people attack him for his ways. Hes one of the greatest to ever coach and im not looking forward to his replacement one day ever!!! Long live king JB!

Agreed to an extension, I wont ever be ready for him to not be here anymore because he is the only face of the program i will ever know and that i am used to. He can coach and i will never understand when people attack him for his ways. Hes one of the greatest to ever coach and im not looking forward to his replacement one day ever!!! Long live king JB!
I see this post and your like count at 6666 and now understand whats happening here

JB will not, hopefully, be the only face of the program that you will ever you ever know

In Jim we Trust.

Make Syracuse great again Jimmy B

We love you coach!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors