Im thanking for... | Syracusefan.com

Im thanking for...

Macky44

Starter
All the contributions Dan ( Orangeyes ) made to this website, and to the Orange community. Crazy to think this is the first Christmas without him present here. I hope everyone has time to spend with loved ones and friends during the holidays. Cheers to you and your's.

All the contributions Dan ( Orangeyes ) made to this website, and to the Orange community. Crazy to think this is the first Christmas without him present here. I hope everyone has time to spend with loved ones and friends during the holidays. Cheers to you and your's.
I've been thinking the same thing. Best to you and the memories of Orangeyes.

Its been a hard holiday season, but thanks to some folks here it is one of hope. In spite of all the lively discussions and back and forths we have here it is truly a great group of people (although we drive each other crazy). Happy Holidays Orange Nation!

Its been a hard holiday season, but thanks to some folks here it is one of hope. In spite of all the lively discussions and back and forths we have here it is truly a great group of people (although we drive each other crazy). Happy Holidays Orange Nation!
Family is supposed to drive each other crazy. Happy holidays Orange Family!

It's pretty cool to see Dan's posts in some older threads that get rejuvenated from time to time.

I think of him often, and recently, more so with the Holidays. My best to his family, to you all and all of yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom