I'm thinking we should end up ranked in the final top 25. | Syracusefan.com

I'm thinking we should end up ranked in the final top 25.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
The five losses doesn't help our situation when you compare it to other teams ranked in the top 25, but if the voters do their research, they will understand how the Syracuse team really came together and how strong the team finished up. There is no question for anyone who has watched this team whether it belongs in the top 25. Congrats to HCDM and everyone else connected to the program for the great strides it took this year.

Voters don't do their research which means we are outside looking in. But I'd say we are in the top 35...

The five losses doesn't help our situation when you compare it to other teams ranked in the top 25, but if the voters do their research, they will understand how the Syracuse team really came together and how strong the team finished up. There is no question for anyone who has watched this team whether it belongs in the top 25. Congrats to HCDM and everyone else connected to the program for the great strides it took this year.

We know they deserve it, but unfortunately I don't expect the voters to do their research.

We are a top 25 team. Will we be voted into the top 25...not so sure.
i second that. we are a top 25 team. no chance of being voted into the top 25. everyone in the top 25 has losses, with a couple teams at 4 max.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom