Poll choice...

• Poll choice...

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
He can go to the south and be called a bust if he's not the national player of the year and #1 pick in 2013

or

Stay close to home, play with one of his best friends who will be the starting PG for a top 3 (possibly #1 ranked), national title favorite team, become a legend instead of "the guy we had back in 2013 after ANTHONY DAVIS WAS HERE!"

If wishes were wings, we could all fly! I hope you're right. But if he comes, I worry about dissension in the ranks of the Big Guys.

I think if Kentucky wins the NC, then I like your scenario. Who would want the comparison to Davis and the NC.

This isn't a serious post - just a response to the guy who said 99% to UK

I find it strange that Melo signs with agent, and Noel announces when he is going to make his decision on the same day.

I find it strange that Melo signs with agent, and Noel announces when he is going to make his decision on the same day.
I think he has his mind made up. Remember when Coleman went to UK's midnight madness? I think that was just to make sure of his decision to SU.

I think he has his mind made up. Remember when Coleman went to UK's midnight madness? I think that was just to make sure of his decision to SU.
yeah, the dots are starting to be connected.

It was announced that Noel would be on the Nat'l Signing Day show on ESPN during the McD's AA game. I think Jekelish posted it last Wednesday, so the two aren't connected.

Very touchy subject. Watch what you write about NN. The mods are hypersensitive. IMO, he goes to Kentucky. Why go to SU and run the risk of JB stapling you to the bench?

I see that there's a Signing Day Special program scheduled on ESPNU on the 11th from 7:30 to 9:00 p.m., but does anybody happen to know if there is a set time that Noel will be announcing? I'm hoping I might be able to catch it live.

I see that there's a Signing Day Special program scheduled on ESPNU on the 11th from 7:30 to 9:00 p.m., but does anybody happen to know if there is a set time that Noel will be announcing? I'm hoping I might be able to catch it live.
I was hoping he would announce during the day.

I was hoping he would announce during the day.

Yeah, I would have expected that too. Whatever time it is, I just hope I can catch it live and watch the forum absolutely blow up immediately afterwards :)

Very touchy subject. Watch what you write about NN. The mods are hypersensitive. IMO, he goes to Kentucky. Why go to SU and run the risk of JB stapling you to the bench?
What are you the opposite of brncusfrvcus??
Don't let him see you posting this or he is going to school you on this subject and then put in some random Bruce Willis clip!

there's no way this kid is worried about sitting on the bench

This has been my thinking as well all along. It seemed like just 2-3 weeks before that he had said he wasn't reclassifying and suddenly Fab can't play due to academics, making it faily obvious he won't be back next year and just like that Noel reclassifies.

It seems like the rationale for some of the conclusions Offered here are a bit of wishful thinking

It was announced that Noel would be on the Nat'l Signing Day show on ESPN during the McD's AA game. I think Jekelish posted it last Wednesday, so the two aren't connected.
So can I claim that I broke this news? Does that mean I qualify as a recruiting guru now? In that case, time for a few tidbits...

I heard through the grapevine that DaJuan Coleman likes tacos. I also heard that not much longer will you be mine.