Important Announcement | Syracusefan.com

Important Announcement

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
To stay in line with the Post Standard's new policy, starting February 3rd I will no longer be able to deliver you the daily articles on a daily basis. Instead they will be delivered on Tuesday's, Thursday's & Sunday's.

On those days the content will be more abundant.

However, for those of you living in the Syracuse area the articles will be available in a coin box located outside of my residence on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

Have a good day.

PS

BTW my 7 year old grandson Jethro will be taking over my duties

To stay in line with the Post Standard's new policy, starting February 3rd I will no longer be able to deliver you the daily articles on a daily basis. Instead they will be delivered on Tuesday's, Thursday's & Sunday's.

However, for those of you living in the Syracuse area the articles will be available in a coin box located outside of my residence on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

Have a good day.

PS

Happy Groundhog's Day Eve to you to Orangeyes!

Have a good day.

PS

Sounds like progress to me. :bat:

Have a good day.

PS

Does this mean you're going to kick Dave Rahme off this board unless he agrees to report on the SU Synchronized Swimming Team and Dancing with the Stars?

Does this mean you're going to kick Dave Rahme off this board unless he agrees to report on the SU Synchronized Swimming Team and Dancing with the Stars?

Syracuse has a synchronized swimming team? Where I can donate money for a new ISF (Indoor Swimming Facility)??

Syracuse has a synchronized swimming team? Where I can donate money for a new ISF (Indoor Swimming Facility)??
He has to agree to cover Syracuse's club sports and forgettabout football & lax.

You missed your calling by 5 years or so. If you would've ponied up for a natatorium, the swimming & diving programs would've been retained. I'm sure that as part of your donation and commitment to pay for a coach that TGD would've added a synchronized swimming team to Syracuse's lineup.

I don't understand this post standard thing...less papers delivered 3 out of 7 but they are raising the price?

I for one, welcome our new king Jethro!

I+for+one+welcome+our+new+avarian+overlords+_37746e43736df253e7f90d0491aa9fdd.jpg

I don't understand this post standard thing...less papers delivered 3 out of 7 but they are raising the price?

No , the price is going down from$23.60 to $18 per month.

No , the price is going down from$23.60 to $18 per month.
So the price drops by about 24% and the number of papers delivered drops by about 50%. Looks like an increase to me.

I can understand raising the price, it happens over time. But I'm totally confused by a business model that relies on selling less of your product. Not to mention the staff changes that will make it an inferior product.