Important dates | Syracusefan.com

Important dates

SBU72

All Conference
As I wait for next years practice to begin, I am wondering if somebody could fill me in on the following dates: 1) spring national LOI day. I am not aware of SU's interest in adding players but would JB turndown a top 50 player if he showed interest. And with the FBI report still to fully come out, there may be more available than we think. 2) the latest a player can withdraw from the NBA draft. And approximate date of NBA draft camp. 3) Registration/1st day of fall 2018 sesmester at SU. Maybe a sub set, when are the summer sessions.

I think we all can see the impact of these dates on the team.

You just want to know IT ALL, don’t you? :rolleyes:

But, ya, I wouldn’t turn down the information you that seek. :cool:

april 11 - may 16 is LOI for 2018 for bb

for 2019
Basketball (Early Period) November 14, 2018 November 21, 2018
Basketball (Regular Period) April 17, 2019 Division I: May 15, 2019

As I wait for next years practice to begin, I am wondering if somebody could fill me in on the following dates: 1) spring national LOI day. I am not aware of SU's interest in adding players but would JB turndown a top 50 player if he showed interest. And with the FBI report still to fully come out, there may be more available than we think. 2) the latest a player can withdraw from the NBA draft. And approximate date of NBA draft camp. 3) Registration/1st day of fall 2018 sesmester at SU. Maybe a sub set, when are the summer sessions.

I think we all can see the impact of these dates on the team.

3)

Registration ends 8/26
First day of classes 8/27
1st summer session 5/21 - 6/29
2nd summer session 7/2 - 8/10

Thanks to all who provided information. I'm sure many here are waiting on pins and needles for announcements/tweets about the future of many SU players. About the combine, do players have to be invited or can they request invitations?

Key dates to know for the 2018 NBA Draft | NBA.com

Looks like deadline for underclassman to declare they're eligible for the draft (i.e., testing the waters or going full "in") is April 22 - that's the 1st key date we should be watching here.

Per the link here, deadline to withdraw from draft is then June 11

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom