Important Info | Syracusefan.com

Important Info

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
#1 -- My official name change! Thank you TomCat! -- I figured it would be smart to use my entire last name. I get a chuckle every time I see "Bartle". No worries if you've ever called me that but my last name is 'Bartlett' and that is of the Camillus clan who've been there since 1960. If you know any Bartletts let me know!

#2 -- Officially 11 days away to the Villanova game. Starting this season off with a BANG is going to be crucial. This program hasn't seen a 3-0 start since 1991 and the road to making that '2014' starts NEXT FRIDAY.

#3 -- If you don't have season tickets or a mini plan... what the hell are you waiting for? This is a very good home schedule that only improves next year. Louisville, FSU, Duke, LSU, Clemson, etc are big time ball games and do you really want to be sitting on your couch when Shafer locks that damn gate and brings it for all 60 minutes? $99 for a season ticket is well worth it. If you have a ticket package build your section up. Get friends, family, and anyone who is on the fence.

315-314-6756 -- DRBartle (drbartle @ syr dot edu) -- GO Orange!! -- DRB

DRBartlett said:
#1 -- My official name change! Thank you TomCat! -- I figured it would be smart to use my entire last name. I get a chuckle every time I see "Bartle". No worries if you've ever called me that but my last name is 'Bartlett' and that is of the Camillus clan who've been there since 1960. If you know any Bartletts let me know! #2 -- Officially 11 days away to the Villanova game. Starting this season off with a BANG is going to be crucial. This program hasn't seen a 3-0 start since 1991 and the road to making that '2014' starts NEXT FRIDAY. #3 -- If you don't have season tickets or a mini plan... what the hell are you waiting for? This is a very good home schedule that only improves next year. Louisville, FSU, Duke, LSU, Clemson, etc are big time ball games and do you really want to be sitting on your couch when Shafer locks that damn gate and brings it for all 60 minutes? $99 for a season ticket is well worth it. If you have a ticket package build your section up. Get friends, family, and anyone who is on the fence. 315-314-6756 -- DRBartle (drbartle @ syr dot edu) -- GO Orange!! -- DRB

#3 answer: older children and money. Then I'm all in!

Dan, I have a question about the buy-one-get-one tickets for Villanova - should I have received them yet?

Dan, I have a question about the buy-one-get-one tickets for Villanova - should I have received them yet?

They should be in the mail -- did you just email me?

They should be in the mail -- did you just email me?

Not yet, I'll see if they arrive this week. Was just concerned because my online account doesn't show any confirmation about the extra tickets.

Not yet, I'll see if they arrive this week. Was just concerned because my online account doesn't show any confirmation about the extra tickets.

PM me your account #

Dan, when are single game tix for FSU going on sale?

bnoro said:
Dan, when are single game tix for FSU going on sale?

October 12th.

bnoro said:
I'll make sure to sit in a different section than the BC game...

Smart move. :)

gisante said information on single game tickets for fsu game will be out sometime this week

Since I'm already that guy, shouldn't the people who have to sell tickets get the information directly, and not from local radio?

Dan- keep up your good work and hopefully your direct supervisor is better at communicating than the head communications guy.

Official on sale date should be announced by the end of this week

Since I'm already that guy, shouldn't the people who have to sell tickets get the information directly, and not from local radio?

Dan- keep up your good work and hopefully your direct supervisor is better at communicating than the head communications guy.
I'm sure Dan knows the date that they go on sale and he's just not at liberty to say. As someone in the same industry I understand.

Dan, I just have to say that I think it's awesome that you venture on to this message board and keep us fans informed on various issues. Thank you and keep up the good work. It's going to take a little time but this program can get there.

Just curious why you didn't use the on-line print option? Printed mine on 7/1.

Never saw it in my account; I would have printed them if there'd been such an option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom