Question

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Orangezoo

In the wind
Gonzaga - good looking ball club. They have a lot of firepower on offense- already a team that I would not like to face once we start talking the NCAA tourney. I think they are team that could sniff around the top 10 all year if not even top 5 with so few dominate teams.

WVU - one of the worst teams I can remember from the mounties- but they play hoops in the SEC now so they might surprise in record - bad first impressions though.

St Johns - Young, frenetic but there is some talent there. I remember watching the Obekpa kid in one of the all star games last season. Kid is a heckuva shot blocker and rebounder and showed good touch on his jumper as well. SJU has a lot of athletes and will be a dangerous team to play. Don't think they are a problem for us as they don't shoot the deep ball well.

Xavier- looking their usual selves

Temple - looked pretty good in spots and played really aggressive on D. They will give us a fight but I think we win that one by double figures.

Really looking forward to our next game and the games tonight. Curious to see how UK's new fab five handles coach k. Def rooting for Duke tonight.

Obekpa looks like he's all that on the defensive end.
Great timing and reaction.
Will be fun to see him against our bigs and a few other guys in the BE.

D'Angelo Harrison looks like a poor man's Iverson.
He'll win some games for SJU and cost them a few with reckless play.

I've sacrificed much sleep and probably have watched 12-13 hours of this marathon (both at home and in the office). Detroit really should have won that game. Kind of pissed it away. St. Johns is athletic but dont scare me at all given our size. WVU had a bad game. They are not as talented but they played terrible. Plus the refs ruined that game. Gonzaga certainly has improved/

Aside from the Big East (and ACC for obvious reasons), the one conference I'm really interested in this year is the A-10.

You mentioned Temple...they always seem to have a tough team that works its way into the tournament...looking forward to playing them. The additions of Butler and VCU are very solid as well...two of the best young coaches in the nation right there. Toss in Xavier, St. Joes and St. Louis... I can see any of those 6 teams winning the conference.

I also just like this brand of basketball. These teams are often flooded with under-recruited, hard-nosed local kids who play with a real chip on their shoulder.

I'm sorry, I don't do impressions. My training is in psychiatry.

I'm sorry, I don't do impressions. My training is in psychiatry.

So you do an impression of a real Doctor? Ba-dum-pum! (I kid. I kid.)

WVU - one of the worst teams I can remember from the mounties- but they play hoops in the SEC now so they might surprise in record - bad first impressions though.

Big12 actually, unless the hoops team broke away from the football team, so I'm not sure that getting to conference play is going to help them any.

Big12 actually, unless the hoops team broke away from the football team, so I'm not sure that getting to conference play is going to help them any.

duh- wasnt thinking straight my bad..

west virginia looked like garbage last night

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom