Wil cuse play hoyas on Friday?

• yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

gilardino

Starter
1) Let me first say that we could very easily lose on Wed, that is for sure.

2)For all the Scoop bashers who said MCW would be better,and Scoop always coughed up the ball, yeah, where are you now? People who wish Scoop did not come back for his senior season, yeah, talk now.

3)Triche has been frustrating, however to say you hate him, you can't, he is not punk(Josh Wright, Deshawn Williams)

4)We had a similar slump in 2002, and we went to the NIT

5)We also had similar slumps in 1992 and 1995. In 92 we were blown out by NOVA last game in Dome. We go into BET as a 5 seed and beat NOVA, The Hall and Hoyas to win BET. Then we were an OT win away vs Mass from going to sweet 16 in philly vs. UK.

6)IN 95. WE slumped, we beat a bad BC in our last home game, lose to PC in first round of BET as a 3 seed, then in 2nd round, we lose to defending champs Arkansas in OT, again, a possession away from sweet 16.

All I am saying is this is a new season, and anything can happen.

2)For all the Scoop bashers who said MCW would be better,and Scoop always coughed up the ball, yeah, where are you now? People who wish Scoop did not come back for his senior season, yeah, talk now.

Minus a couple bad turnovers MCW was actually really good today, and has been playing better as of late. He was the least of our problems this afternoon

or... 2006 when depaul drubbed us by 39 at the end of the reg season - that BET went pretty well

1) Let me first say that we could very easily lose on Wed, that is for sure.

3)Triche has been frustrating, however to say you hate him, you can't, he is not punk(Josh Wright, Deshawn Williams)

4)We had a similar slump in 2002, and we went to the NIT

5)We also had similar slumps in 1992 and 1995. In 92 we were blown out by NOVA last game in Dome. We go into BET as a 5 seed and beat NOVA, The Hall and Hoyas to win BET. Then we were an OT win away vs Mass from going to sweet 16 in philly vs. UK.

6)IN 95. WE slumped, we beat a bad BC in our last home game, lose to PC in first round of BET as a 3 seed, then in 2nd round, we lose to defending champs Arkansas in OT, again, a possession away from sweet 16.

All I am saying is this is a new season, and anything can happen.
This really isn't meant to disparage Scoop...who played VERY well in the tourney last year, and did a nice job accepting a smaller role in his 5th year. But. He averaged 4.5 pts and 4 turnovers against ranked teams in the regular season last year. Isn't it kind of weird to be thinking that having MCW instead of Scoop is the reason we suck now? In the Gtown game last year Scoop was 1-7 with 4 turnovers. I dunno but I think maybe our suckage is more correlated to the other 3 positions where we have lost guys who have played in the NBA this year.

MCW should be putting up better numbers, I mean clearly we are an offensive juggernaut. Who wants to get in the way of a pick n roll with Keita? Not me...Keita brings the pain! Try and stop that lethal pick n roll and you will be exposed by Brandon "Swish" Triche, dude just gets BUCKETS! Let me tell you about my boy J-South, leave him open and theres a chance he will drill a 40 footer in your face, he might miss the next 10, but do you really wants someone to hit a 40 foot 3 pointer on you? I didnt think so. Watch out for Fair, because since youre worried about our shooters, my man CJ has room to roam! Who's that off the bench? Mark Price? Reggie Miller? Ray Allen, nopeeeee, easy mistake though, thats our sharpshooter Trevor Cooney. Dont leave him open or he'll make you pay. As if that wasnt enough, our starting center is so good that Coach Boeheim barely even plays him because it wouldnt be fair to the other teams. Yup, no reason MCW shouldnt be dominating...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom