In case, you missed it when OE posted it, excellent recruiting article from Nolan | Syracusefan.com

In case, you missed it when OE posted it, excellent recruiting article from Nolan

Brennan would not say who the latecomers were, because of his relationship with recruiters, but the coach said the interest came from three schools – one each in the Big Ten, Big East and Atlantic Coast Conference.

Anyone else have guesses at the 3 schools that showed up late for Emerich? I'd think PSU, RU, and BC

Brennan would not say who the latecomers were, because of his relationship with recruiters, but the coach said the interest came from three schools – one each in the Big Ten, Big East and Atlantic Coast Conference.

Anyone else have guesses at the 3 schools that showed up late for Emerich? I'd think PSU, RU, and BC

I'd say yes, yes and Maryland.

Since we don't know names, I'm going to go ahead and assume we beat out Ohio St., Florida St., and West Virginia for him. :D

Pitt had a bad recruiting year. The coaching change really screwed things up. They were left scrambling to fill their class...might have tried to steal him too.

Pitt had a bad recruiting year. The coaching change really screwed things up. They were left scrambling to fill their class...might have tried to steal him too.

Could they could for 2 (ACC and BE)?

Wonder is they would be qualified as the BE team or ACC team.

I thought RU since they got another OL from that area. Forget the kids name but he was another pretty big prospect and they need OL pretty badly.