In case you missed Jimmy's hunt for an idea TNIAAAM's front page shows Jimmy making contact | Syracusefan.com

In case you missed Jimmy's hunt for an idea TNIAAAM's front page shows Jimmy making contact

Make that four threads for Jimmy picking his nose. Good lord.
If thats not enough to urge someone to say something ,lets go of a lot more.A grown man searching for dried mucus is disgraceful.To have this caught on national television is unforgivable.

If thats not enough to urge someone to say something ,lets go of a lot more.A grown man searching for dried mucus is disgraceful.To have this caught on national television is unforgivable.

You're right Cali, I will never forgive him for this...

lol

You're right Cali, I will never forgive him for this...

lol
Ok Look Iget it,you just think its a no call. I disagree. Its effn gross. Would you allow your kid to do this without some instruction as to why its wrong. I won't go into the poor taste routine thats the ultimate eew!Oh Lord

Ok Look Iget it,you just think its a no call. I disagree. Its effn gross. Would you allow your kid to do this without some instruction as to why its wrong. I won't go into the poor taste routine thats the ultimate eew!Oh Lord

You're right Cali, he should prolly lose his right to vote for it... Take away his drivers license... Hell, throw him on the sex offenders list... Picking your nose, my goodness

There are bigger issues then nose picking I see people every day do it at a stop light give me a freaking break Cali