In Honor of the NFL Draft | Syracusefan.com

In Honor of the NFL Draft

Jeez are we allowed to use paper or a calculator or something? I did it with out anything and got a 30 but could only answer 33 questions in that time

Jeez are we allowed to use paper or a calculator or something? I did it with out anything and got a 30 but could only answer 33 questions in that time
The time's brutal right?!?!

I do not believe Question 33 had a correct answer. It was asking for tenths of a second and all answers were either in whole numbers or displayed hundreds of a second.

I had 3 hours sleep so maybe I misread it.

I do not believe Question 33 had a correct answer. It was asking for tenths of a second and all answers were either in whole numbers or displayed hundreds of a second.

I had 3 hours sleep so maybe I misread it.

The question order is randomized, but if it's the question I think you're referring to, it was asking for the TENS, not TENTHS. That one tripped me up too.

I ended up getting 39 overall, but I still had 7 or 8 questions to go when the time ran out, so I guess I was 39/42.

I was half way through and accidentally clicked one of the ads, made me have to start over :bang: