In other hoops action... | Syracusefan.com

In other hoops action...

RF2044

Living Legend
Kansas is on the road at Iowa State. Would be nice for them to get a "L" as a top 5 team, with #2 Missouri already taking it on the chin earlier this week.

And while it feels disgusting as hell to admit this, I actually think I'm "rooting" for Pitt to knock off Georgetown today--I want separation in the standings against the rest of the pack.

Gotta pull for Pitt. They're dead in the water and G'Town has looked to be the 2nd best team in the league all year...and, as you said, they nipping at our heels. Doubt Pitt has enough to win though.

Gotta pull for Pitt. They're dead in the water and G'Town has looked to be the 2nd best team in the league all year...and, as you said, they nipping at our heels. Doubt Pitt has enough to win though.

I know they've looked lousy recently, but I am still convinced that the 2nd best team in the Big East is UConn.

Kansas is on the road at Iowa State. Would be nice for them to get a "L" as a top 5 team, with #2 Missouri already taking it on the chin earlier this week.

And while it feels disgusting as hell to admit this, I actually think I'm "rooting" for Pitt to knock off Georgetown today--I want separation in the standings against the rest of the pack.

I am rooting for Pitt and then am going to throw up.

Definitely want Pitt to win. Would have been great if Nova won.

I know they've looked lousy recently, but I am still convinced that the 2nd best team in the Big East is UConn.

Absolutely agree. If they can put it together, they can repeat.

I am rooting for Pitt and then am going to throw up.

Back in the day, SU fans would be more likely to throw up if they were rooting for Georgetown...

Nova's loss was a choke job supreme.

What happened? I heard they were up 18 but lost--but didn't see any of it, just the final score.

I only saw bits and pieces...tons of turnovers...Marquette turned up the pressure in the 2nd half and Nova couldn't deal with it. Game took forever to play. Must've been 2 1/2 hours.

I only saw bits and pieces...tons of turnovers...Marquette turned up the pressure in the 2nd half and Nova couldn't deal with it. Game took forever to play. Must've been 2 1/2 hours.

Thanks--didn't catch any of it at all, and was hoping for a Nova upset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom