In the back of JB's mind | Syracusefan.com

In the back of JB's mind

SWC75

Bored Historian
I'm sure he's fully focused on Florida vs. Michigan, as he certainly should be. And I'm sure he isn't under-estimating Wichita State, especially after Butler made it to two title games.

But somewhere in there he's got to be thinking that the national title game might be against one of his two best friends in coaching. And I'm not sure it's a done deal that he really is coming back next year, so it could be his final game.

You can't make this stuff up.

Thats for sure. Lot on his mind this weekend ... even though he said again postgame he was coming back.

Only POSSIBLE way JB calls it a career after this year is if we win it all and he decides to ride off into the sunset. Even then I doubt Hop would look around if JB hadn't told him for sure he was back.

I'm sure he's fully focused on Florida vs. Michigan, as he certainly should be. And I'm sure he isn't under-estimating Wichita State, especially after Butler made it to two title games.

But somewhere in there he's got to be thinking that the national title game might be against one of his two best friends in coaching. And I'm not sure it's a done deal that he really is coming back next year, so it could be his final game.

You can't make this stuff up.
Juli isn't missing that trip to Hawaii

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom